The QiYi Coin Pyraminx is a fairly intuitive puzzle. The name comes from the turnable circle (coin) shape in the middle of each face. This is a fun, interesting looking puzzle that is sure to please puzzle enthusiasts of all levels.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
No algorithms needed, this is a purely intuitive puzzle. My 8yo daughter loves my coin cube, so this one was a no brainer. It’s well made, turns easily, and looks great
This cube turns easily and is very very cool to play with. Turning is smooth. Color shades are awesome.
This is another characteristically great non-WCA puzzle by Qiyi. It is a good size, the same as Qiyi’s pyraminx. The turning on both the corners and face-wheels is smooth and the corners also have nice ball bearings. The shades are good. The puzzle is not very challenging, but is very satisfying to solve. I would recommend this over Qiyi’s duomo pyraminx.