The QiYi Fisher Cube is QiYi's version of the traditional 3x3 shape mod. It features a robust internal mechanism with Florian-style pieces and turns well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube works great for what it is and it turns pretty smoothly. I haven't tried lubing it yet but that might make it even better. The only downside is it has a frosted finish which is kind of annoying but still not enough to lose any stars. The U and D turns are slightly smoother than the other sides but they are all great. Overall, great shape mod, really fun to solve, and would recommend.
This cube is awesome. It made great content on my YouTube channel. it is also very gummy and smooth. Great Cube!
This cube OOTB was very smooth and awesome. Lubing it actually makes no difference at all. During solves it locks up just a tad. Due to me never owning a fisher cube, mabye it’s just the way I hold it that makes it lock up a little. Overall, I would recommend this fisher cube to anyone who is looking for a first Non-WCA puzzle or anyone who wants a fisher cube.