QiYi Fluffy 3x3
The QiYi Fluffy 3x3 is a new 3x3 modification with wavy lines, giving the puzzle a significantly different solving experience compared to the standard 3x3. In spite of this more complex design, the QiYi Fluffy 3x3 moves and corner cuts well.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got my cube a day early. Well lubed, not damages, turns are smooth. May not be able to do a quick solve but it an extremely good and well made puzzle. Will be buying from here again!!! I love it!!!
This puzzle is very pretty. The colors are great, the shape of the pieces is unique. And once it is lined up EXACTLY it turns very smoothly.
However this cube is so catchy that it is impossible to smoothly execute algorithms.
This puzzle looks pretty sitting on the shelf, but it is NOT fun to solve.
It's a good cube for at 6$ but I can't turn it that fast mine locks up quite a lot otb but that's ok im not to fast of a solver
I love the way in this puzzle looks
OOTB the stickers are vibrant, the puzzle begs to be handled. The movements are very fluid.
I was curious about the description of having this as a different solve. I've found that the layers can almost float. As I tried to show in the picture.
The puzzle moves fast and yet is very controllable. It's a wonderful cube that can also be a fidget cube.
This is a fun 3x3