The QiYi Gear 3x3 (Tiled) is a super rugged, extremely smooth turning, gear cube. If you enjoy the gear cube at all, you will want to pick this one up.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
QiYi gear cube. Get it. Why not:
Why yes: at a price of $5.99, and better than any gear cube I’ve ever felt, this is actually insane. Youtube: Double Parity
(Sorry for the ads😅😂)
Best turning gear 3x3
The puzzle turns well. The best thing was the included directions which were well written and easy to follow. A simple and easy to learn puzzle.
The colors are nice, the movements are smooth and and it's genuinely fun to work with. However after completing puzzle 6-10 times it goes out of alignment and the edge pieces only solve upside down. I have to take it apart and reassemble it correctly and then it is good for another 6 to 10 solves.
Cool turning. Nice tiles. Highly recommend.
I have always wanted to get one of these, but have been skeptical due to how large they are... the stickers... who makes them... This removed all doubt. Name brand quality, tiled puzzle, about the same size as a standard cube so you can bring it with you... Really happy with this purchase... and probably half to a third the price of "the originals".