The QiYi Gear 3x3 (Tiled) is a super rugged, extremely smooth turning, gear cube. If you enjoy the gear cube at all, you will want to pick this one up.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I learned how to solve a gear cube with this one and because I am relatively slow at it I have basically no problems with it
Easy solve but fun to play with.
Good gear cube
QiYi Gear 3x3 (Tiled)
It may be an easy solve, but it's the COOLEST looking cube while you are turning it! When someone comes to visit you, just hand them this cube and tell them to check it out. They will have a hard time putting the cube down. You can't stop staring at it. A must-have for any collection.
Never had a gear cube before, and I think this was a really nice start. It looks much more intimidating than it really is (like between a floppy cube and a 2x3x3 difficulty wise).
It is a fun puzzle to try without help.
a little slow, otherwise perfect.
It turns really well and I have nothing bad to say about this puzzle. The tiles look and feel great and they last much longer than stickers.
It is a cool product, but once you know how to do it, it's insanely easy to solve. Honestly, it becomes harder to mix it up than to solve it. Might be being a bit harsh with 2 stars, but it's infuriating how easy it is to solve. DON'T read the instructions, this is better left unsolved.
QiYi Gear 3x3 (Tiled)