The QiYi Gear Cylinder (Tiled) is a puzzle with excellent turning. The tiles make it extremely robust and fun to solve!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Definitely different. The first time solving this was a pain. The turning is amazing. I would certainly recommend
This is a fun and easy puzzle to solve would highly recommend for someone who is looking for easier but cool puzzles.
Basically the same puzzle as the Qiyi tiled 3x3 gear cube...but it feels a little different when solving because of the shape. Just as nicely made as the gear cube.
This puzzle looks so pretty. It also turns really well. Get it if you like the gear ball.
This gear barrel/cylinder is amazing. It turns amazingly, and functions really well. This makes me want to get the normal 3x3 one, even though I already have 2, since it turns so good.
For such a low price the quality is quite high and is very smooth. For not even being 10 dollars, this cube really feels great. However, I'm not the biggest fan of the center design. It stays consistent but I prefer the look of Meffert's gear puzzles. But how i see it, if i can get something with the same overall quality with one thing i'm not really a fan of for 20% of the price, this is a great budget non WCA cube and I hope that Qiyi continues this line.