The QiYi Gear Pyraminx (Tiled) is a novel puzzle that turns well right out of the box. The tiles make it extremely robust and fun to solve!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
JRCuber on YT had trouble with it, and i'm a beginner, so i've been afraid to scramble it so far! lmao
I am in the process of collecting a mass amount of various puzzles and this one fits right in and moves really well
The QiYi gear pyraminx is a really fun and challenging non-WCA puzzle. The quality of the puzzle is very nice, and the tiled pieces give it a nice finish. However, I believe that this puzzle is a gear Halpern-Meier Pyramid, and not a gear pyraminx. Overall though, this puzzle has a challenging solve and nice quality for a relatively low price.
Its a good puzzle the only problem is that sometimes the gears skip also pretty challenging to solve I like it