The QiYi Hexagonal Klotski Puzzle solves in a similar way to the standard klotski puzzles. You have to put the numbers in order. This one has a twist though, all of the shapes are triangles! Do you think this one is as easy as the original? Give it a try and find out!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is not as speed-cube-like as the square tile klotskis as the triangular tiles can spin as you move them, and the tiles can bind if your motion is not straight. But it is fun and well built; I like it.
Very good production value. Solves very similar to 15 puzzle. The blue and white pieces do not interchange with each other just like the edges and corners of a rubik’s cube. Quite fun, would recommend!
Never having worked on a slider puzzle with tiles in shapes other than squares or rectangles, I have to say that this particular puzzle is an innovation, one that works in ways like traditional sliders and others that are wholly new - like you can swap any two tiles (of the same color/orientation) and still solve it, something that is impossible to say for the others.