QiYi Ivy Keychain Cube
The QiYi Ivy Keychain Cube is a fully functional Ivy Cube, with a keychain attached! If you like to cube on the go, or simply want to show off your cubing interests, this is the puzzle for you!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Ivy cube feels like the perfect choice for a keychain. Since the pieces on the original size puzzle are gigantic, they shrink down to a perfectly workable size. This is in contrast to most keychain 3x3s, which tend to be uncomfortably small for how many parts they have. Also, the ivy cube is just difficult enough to give your brain a gentle massage, which is perfect for spending downtime on the go. As for the quality of the puzzle, the turning is buttery smooth, and it corner cuts well enough for what it is. The chain is a little tight, making it awkward to remove, but the puzzle is perfectly solvable with the chain attached, making that a very minor issue. Lastly, the tiled colors are bright and pleasing to the eye.
I've certainly spent much more money on less enjoyable keychains.
This is a fun little puzzle. I enjoyed figuring out how to solve this. It's not complicated enough to require memorizing move combinations. It doesn't move like a speed cube but that's not really necessary. Note that the Ivy Cube and the Six Spot cube are a mod of each other (not sure which came first).
It's well built. I like how the keychain has a small clip to quickly remove the chain for easier solving (I think this is standard on all keychains but it's certainly nice). I knocked off a star as $3 might be a bit much for a keychain but it's definitely a great puzzle.