The QiYi Kilominx is essentially a 2x2 version of the traditional megaminx. It is a corners only puzzle that can be more of a challenge than you might imagine! Give it a shot and see if you have what it takes.
Stickerless version comes with distinguishable center caps that are easily removed.
Black version has center caps, but they're all the same black plastic.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is basically just a 2x2 on steroids XD
This isn’t a particularly hard puzzle bit it’s fun! Works nice as a fidget toy. Needed a touch of lube out of the box but now it feels great!
This cube is quite nice, better than one of my friends shengshous. But I’m not certain on whether or not it would perform better than a shengshou since it’s quite locky. However, once you get used to it and turn carefully lockups are not a big issue anymore.
ootb it turned horribly, but with some lube and breaking in, the turning is pretty smooth. My problem though is the corner cutting. The normal corner cutting is adequate, but has no reverse whatsoever. This makes it easy to have a lockup if you accidently slightly turn another layer, it locks up. Overall, kinda dissapointing, especially coming from an awesome brand like QiYi.