The QiYi Kilominx is essentially a 2x2 version of the traditional megaminx. It is a corners only puzzle that can be more of a challenge than you might imagine! Give it a shot and see if you have what it takes.
Stickerless version comes with distinguishable center caps that are easily removed.
Black version has center caps, but they're all the same black plastic.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Really bad turning, hard to grip. Needs grooves or rougher plastic or something. If you just want to have a kilo for the sake of solving it once and putting it on a shelf, this is perfect. If you want to speed solve or have it feel fun to turn, this isn’t the cube for you.
I like dodecahedron
just read the title
It is a fun puzzle to solve I personally thought it was easy because I already know how to solve a megaminx but if I were a beginner this would be a really fun solve
very good, and it turns well, somtimes locks up, but it is a great budget kilominx
It did need a little breaking in out of the box because it was really stiff, but once that was done it became a very fun puzzle to do solves on and I really enjoy it!