The QiYi Master Pyraminx is a higher order, 4x4 version of the Pyraminx. This extra layer adds to the complexity of the solve. The puzzle comes stickered in standard QiYi bright shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
if this was a event then this would be my main
QiYi Master Pyraminx
QiYi Master Pyraminx
Solid turning, nice colors, solve is extremely fun and satisfying
This puzzle is one of my favorites, I have it in both stickered and stickerless. I don't think you can expect that flagship level performance from a puzzle that is a non-WCA event but this is the best Master Pryaminx out & has been for a long time. I would assume if you are are interested in getting this puzzle you would have a pretty decent idea of how to solve a standard 3x3 cube. If you understand "key hole" or simple four move triggers this will not be over your head.
It is a shame this is not a WCA event, I think a lot of people would have fun doing it.
My Lefun Master Pyraminx Broke, So I needed a new one, I decided to get this one! And for $16.99, This Puzzle Deserves 5 Stars!
it turns good but you can't turn that fast because you will get lockups and it might pop but when it gets in place it has a satisfying click.
It's a Challenging puzzle and it was ready to go out of the box love the click in after each turn feels like it has magnets
This is one of the most fun puzzles in my collection that doesn't take a very long time to solve. It turns super smoothly OOTB and each turn clicks into place satisfyingly. It is slightly challenging but I would recommend this to cubers of any level.