The QiYi MP 2x2 M is a magnetic 2x2 with a smooth feel. The magnets on this cube are on the stronger side, but feel good when turning. This cube features a glossy outer finish and vibrant stickerless bright shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is overall amazing. The corner cutting isn't super great. Its super-fast and stable, a little dnm-37 fixes the fast feel and makes it silkier. oily out of the box but i did some customizing on it and its now my main. There are better ones out there but if you turn lightly, this is your cube. It overshoots a little but overall, it is amazing.
If you are searching for a 2x2 without tricky tensioning and having good quality then use this
I would totally recommend This. Great cube and very smooth. Only thing that I thought was a bit annoying was a little click sound even in the slightest of turns.
My Main 2x2
Strong Magnets and Amazing Performance