QiYi MP 5x5 M
The QiYi MP 5x5 M is one of the softest 5x5s we have ever felt. With a medium/strong magnetic feel, a glossy outer finish, and extremely smooth turning, there is not a lot about this cube that we do not like.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Cube feels slows and corner cutting isn’t good. The only thing I like was the plastic case which I now use for my yj mgc
It's a good cube and it's very durable.
It looks great, and feels like a magnetic moyu Bochuang, if anyone remembers what that is. Turning is super smooth and fluid, and after about 100 solves I got my average from 1:38 to 1:25. My previous main was the Aochuang GTSM. My only sort of problem is that the outer magnets are really strong, but you get used to that after solving it a bunch of times.