The QiYi MS 4x4 is a magnetic 4x4 speed cube built for performance and economy. Part of QiYi’s new economy “MS” line, this 4x4 features a quick, slightly crunchy feel that makes it a joy to turn. The MS 4x4 is one of our top recommendations for a great, no-nonsense economy 4x4.
The MS Series from QiYi is transitioning to frosted plastic. The puzzle you receive may be glossy or frosted.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
this is a great magnetic cube very fast
never ever seen a cube that pops as much as this qiyi ms 4x4 does. was my main because my old one was a budget but i honestly don't like this one.
Very poor quality very cheap. Falls apart VERY easily. Not worth the money.
It has decent magnets but pops all the time
Very good value. effortless action, many hours of pleasure...
Turns too good.
I'm just learning 4x4, so I can't compare it to anything other than other puzzle types, and while I'd say it's decent for the budget, I can tell there's a lot of room for quality. But for learning, it does the job. Definitely needs lube, it's pretty gritty out of the box. I handed it to my girl, she turned it a couple times and she said, "eww gross"... lol, yeah, it's pretty sandy to start, so get some good lube and get turnin'.
I was hoping for little better it locks up sometimes but other wise it works great
Good cube turns nice 👍