The QiYi MS 5x5 is a magnetic 5x5 speed cube built for performance and economy. Part of QiYi’s new economy “MS” line, this 5x5 has a smooth and soft feel. All layers of this puzzle turn extremely consistently, making this 5x5 a top choice if you’re looking for great performance and value.
The MS Series from QiYi is transitioning to frosted plastic. The puzzle you receive may be glossy or frosted.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
The speed and magnet strength is sooo good
It turn good
I love this 5x5! Great for beginners!
QiYi MS 5x5
This cube honestly feels incredible for its price range; it has a decent corner cut and fast turning, plus many colour options and a nice size. If you're just starting out or want another cube to add to your collection, the QiYi 5x5 is definitely the way to go.
Yes it is good for a beginner 5x5.
I like how smooth it is and easy to fix if it did become stuck while turning.
This cube out of the box isn't too good but after about 5 solves, the turning is just great. It feels a bit loose, but it NEVER pops. I would recommend this budget 5x5 any time.
I have severe neurological impairment and can't really move my hands too well, and I found with this Cube. I can finally move a little bit quicker and better timing. I thank the company so much for this!