QiYi Pyraminx Keychain Cube
The QiYi Pyraminx Keychain Cube is a smaller version of the classic pyraminx with a keychain attached! Display your cubing prowess with this fully functional keychain puzzle!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
the turning is good but if you turn it to much the tips dont turn with the rest of the cube.
It turns really good, and I like the stickerless bright colors of the pyraminx. The keychain can be completely removed and re-attached with ease, which is a great plus.
Absolutely recommend this tiny pyraminx!
TL;DR: It's a great buy! :)
Functionally, it's like an old school pyraminx (without any alignment mechanism). The only problems I've had have been with the tips and the keychain attachment on the puzzle. Sometimes, the tip doesn't turn with the layer and the spring sometimes prevents proper alignment of the tip. For me, these problems were minor and negligible. OOTB, the white ring that allows the puzzle to be a keychain was snapped and bent. I planned on solely using it as a mini-puzzle and not as a keychain so I didn't really mind. Definitely caused via shipping and not as a result of QiYi or TheCubicle.
The keychain is easily detachable, and the white ring can be removed, without breaking it, by taking apart the tip.
Overall, if you want a mini pyraminx, this is a great product! If you don't plan on being rough with it, it would work as a keychain too. But I'd be cautious of how fragile the white keychain ring is.
The tips are super hard to turn, they stay in place when trying to turn a full layer, way too much spring noise. Overall, very mediocre.