The QiYi Pyramorphix is a 2x2 morphix shape modification. It resembles a 2-layered pyraminx, but turns across the middle. The QiYi Pyramorphix features a vibrant stickerless bright color scheme.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I got this to try out before i scramble up my mastermorphix. It is the size of a regular pyraminx which was strange. I enjoy the cube and it turns nicely
Excelente estoy satisfecho con el producto
I haven't figured out how to solve it yet, but it turns nicely with some lube. It is bigger than my Bell v1 pyraminx though.
First off, it looks small but it's the size of a regular pyraminx. Second, it turns very well. Third, I love the colors. Fourth Phil signed the box! :D
Right ootb it feels AMAZING no lock ups or pops yet, after many solves, it feels even better!
right out of the box it feels good. after scrambling it, IT WAS HARD! but then i got it down and is really really fun. turning is really good and i love it.