QiYi Pyramorphix - Jelly
The QiYi Pyramorphix - Jelly is a 2x2 morphix shape modification. It resembles a 2-layered pyraminx, but turns across the middle. The QiYi Pyramorphix features a vibrant stickerless bright color scheme.
This version has transparent, icy stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
I got this cube because I wanted to try out the jelly cubes and I had never had a pyramorphix so I decided to get this. It turns ok but I don't like the jelly color scheme. In the picture it looks like a smooth frosted slightly translucent surface but I don't like how clearly the supports on the inside of the pieces show through and the colors look similar.