The QiYi QiCheng Skewb is a new entry level skewb that has just hit the market. With many modern features and a very affordable price, the QiCheng Skewb is expected to make the skewb puzzle event more accessible to all speedcubers of all ages.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I Loved it. When it was brand-new, I thought it turned better than the other budget cubes I had. And it needed to be lubed the least. I just wish the feel wasn't so sticky. But good job QiYi
The skewb is a fun and easy puzzle. It makes a satisfying click on every turn. It is a pretty slow cube, so if you are a beginner, it is a great choice
I’m not the guy to say a skewb is good, but here are my opinions.
• It makes a strange shallow sound when you turn. I like it.
• The turning has friction, enough to notice it.
• It’s a bit slow and rough at the turn.
• “meh” corner cutting.
Easy to use and fun!
I really like this puzzle because it has a nice satisfying click after every turn, and is very smooth in general.
This skewb has a really nice feeling, especially being my first skewb. The ball bearings give a nice and satisfying click. My one problem is the frosted texture. I lose grip sometimes. But maybe when i improve my turning skills, i believe this will be a great skewb.
QiYi QiCheng Skewb
QiYi QiCheng Skewb
Great for beginners. Locks up when speedcubing.
This cube is overall pretty good. However, it is frosted. frosted plastic on a skewb is a terrible idea. I dropped it in comp and made my time 12 seconds worse. Just get a cyclone boys m or a black kirin.