The QiYi QiDi S2 - Pastel is a budget friendly puzzle from QiYi that features vibrant stickerless bright pastel shades and smooth turning right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Nice cube but green and blue need more contrast
It's a great cube, turns smoothly and no defects, but the blue and green colours are almost identical. Makes solving quickly almost impossible. Needs a bit more contrast.
I would not recommend this puzzle to anyone wanting to speed-solve with it. It turns well and has a nice feel but the corner cutting is below average and the shades don't contrast well. The pastel colours make it a very nice cube to display and it stands out from all my other cubes. The matte plastic also makes the cube feel soft almost which is a very nice and refreshing feel for a cube. Good for collectors, not great for speed-solving.
I think it corner cuts just nice and it’s really nice out of the box and I can’t corner twist which is really good for a speed solve but I would like to loosen it but it already feels somewhat loose which I don’t really like but in general I thing it’s awesome for starters
I loved it !!