QiYi QiDi W 2x2
The QiDi W is a new budget friendly 2x2 from popular manufacturer QiYi MoFangGe. This puzzle features quick, slightly scratchy turning out of the box, but breaks in to be smooth and controllable due to the primary plastic internals. This is a great option for anyone just getting into the event, or cubing in general!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It has a very smooth feel swith lube, but the puzzle feels cheap. It's not bad, because no 2x2 is anymore, but the competition is way better for just a few more bucks.
top 2x2ers arent gonna use it, but you should if you are just starting, which is what this is for considering its price
this cube is a good 2x2 if you wanna learn. But if you want a magnetic 2x2 I recommend Qiyi MS.
When I got this cube, it came well and not damaged. OOTB it felt a bit sandy and slow, however, that feeling went away after an hour of turning. I am a beginner and this is the cube I learned how to solve 2x2 on so I can only speak for those who are only getting started with cubing. However, with more budget I would suggest a cheap magnetic cube like the YJ yupo V2 M.