QiYi QiFa S Square 1 - Jelly
The Qiyi Qifa S Square 1 - Jelly is just like the typical Qiyi Qifa S Square 1, except this version has transparent, icy stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
ok so i was at the missoula 2021 camp, and i traded a setup rs3m for this. it was my first sq 1 and this thing is horable! it pops and no cornercutting and the tiles keep fallign off. i cant even do a solve without one of the tiles falling off or it popping. plsplspls do not buy this.
First impressions were excellent. It came with an instruction booklet. Turns very smoothly and the slice is very nice. It's not magnetic so I don't think you can set a WR with it XD I recommend this puzzle.
Great colors, Great turning, and a good puzzle overall to have! My only nitpick is that the slice has very small catches when you turn it (they are almost unnoticeable.).