The QiYi QiFan 6x6 is one of the least expensive 6x6s on the market. This puzzle has many modern features like Florian style pieces and a capped design. Great for beginner to intermediate 6x6 solvers.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Creating all kinds of colorful algorithms and just having fun for now and I have to say for the price, although sticker, this is a quality cube!
Good cube. Not incredible, not horrible. Good cube to practice on
This is the smoothest big cube I've ever used. For me, it had the perfect tension right out of the box. I love the way it feels!
Ootb, this cube was moderately fast and crunchy. The tensions were loose, but not “popping” loose. With some lube, it was still crunchy, but it became a little faster. After breaking it in, it’s almost as good as the little magic, but not quite. If you are a real beginner with slightly bigger hands and you like crunchy cubes, get this. If you like smoother puzzles and your hands are smaller, get the Little Magic.