QiYi QiFan S 6x6
The QiYi QiFan S 6x6 is one of the least expensive 6x6s on the market. This puzzle has many modern features like Florian style pieces and a capped design. Great for beginner to intermediate 6x6 solvers.
This version features vibrant bright stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Smooth turning, nice size, solid construction. The colors are vibrant. Overall, just a really nice cube to be able to grab and enjoy.
Pretty decent 6x6 for the price. Moves pretty well and fun to solve!
This is a pretty decent 6x6, but it has a few issues. It's fast and crunchy if you loosen it OOTB, but you have to risk catching and locking. I haven't gotten a pop yet though. It does feel a bit unstable, so I give it 4.
Ootb the Cube was soo sluggish and tight, so decided to loosen it and it exploded. It took forever to reassemble it and after that I never wanted to touch that cube again. So I wouldn't recommend this.
Just get the Yj mgc 6x6 or Yushi 6x6
I won the giveaway of the cube and i got the stickerless and the stickered version
. The stickerless one came a little bit thight out of the box, but was super smooth and also a little bit crunchy. If you own the qiyi 5x5 and 7x7, it is right in the middle of crunchyness.
Also, the centers have white internals, wich is interesting. The stickered one came looser out of the box, it felt like it was set up already, but im not sure, the feeling of both of them is really nice, i would defenitly recommend this one to beginners who want to begin with 6x6.
Write your comments here