QiYi QiFan S V2 6x6
The QiYi QiFan S V2 6x6 is a budget friendly 6x6 that features vibrant bright stickerless shades and smooth turning out of the box! Great for someone looking to explore the event without breaking the bank!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is incredibly smooth and easy to use
I don’t think this cube is worth buying, just spend the few more dollars for a mgc 6x6. The only way this is even remotely turntable is to loosen the cube a lot, and even then you need to turn so carefully so the whole thing doesn’t explode. (My MGC 5 exploded a few weeks ago so I’m paranoid). I don’t know if there is a better budget 6x6, but I think either way just get the MGC