QiYi QiMeng Plus 3x3 (9.0cm)
The QiYi QiMeng Plus is a 9cm 3x3 that will blow your mind with its performance. Most large puzzles are made solely for the purpose of being large, but this one is built for speed. Smooth turning right out of the box, vibrant half-bright shades, corner cutting, anti-popping mechanism, this puzzle has it all.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Great cube, wish I could use this for feet if feet was still around.
Pretty fun to use actually! A bit loud though
I'm very happy with how smooth the cube is for its size, I did have to lube the core and the pieces to make it better but didn't take much. Quite nice and fun to solve.
I would give this cube higher than 5/5 if possible. Its fantastic.
- The colors are nice and bold without being florescent.
- The cube has some weight to it, so it doesn't feel light or cheap. Feels good in my hands
- The surface feels nice, with the lightly frosted style
- It corner cuts wonderfully, no problem with it locking up or popping
- Its much quieter than 2 other 9cm cubes I have. naturally still louder than other cubes due to its size.
- Similar to the sound, the feel of the cube as you are turning is very nice, the parts of the cube feel very solid, not hollow.
Please cube manufacturers, make more large cubes like this in 4x4 and 5x5
The QiMeng Plus was a cube that looked cool in videos and awesome in person. This cube is really fun to turn and play with and there is a sense of satisfaction when you can get a good time on a cube almost x2 the size of your regular 3x3. The turning feels great and smooth. It isn't too fast but fast enough to turn well. The only reason I can't give this a 5 star, is because you can get this at a certain competitor store for $6.95.
I have the HeShu 180mm cube and it is not very fun to turn, but this puzzle is fully functional. It corner cuts, none of the pieces break.... The hardest part about solving with this cube is not laughing at how ridiculous it feels. Once you get used to the size I would say it added no more than 25% to your normal solve time. I might take mine apart and put magnets in it, but I intend on using it to teach new people how to solve the cube. I might buy a couple more... and I would imagine this would be the GOAT feet cube.
Warning: Using this cube will make your standard 3x3 feel like a keychain cube. Do not use this before you are doing official solves, it will throw you off.