QiYi QiMeng Plus 3x3 (9.0cm)
The QiYi QiMeng Plus is a 9cm 3x3 that will blow your mind with its performance. Most large puzzles are made solely for the purpose of being large, but this one is built for speed. Smooth turning right out of the box, vibrant half-bright shades, corner cutting, anti-popping mechanism, this puzzle has it all.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It turns incredibly well and corner cuts amazingly. A very well made speed cube. The size is what makes the challenge. I'm a full grown man and I have trouble holding this thing XD. I love it though.
This cube is very fun to use. OOTB, it had a slight frosted exterior, and it had a bit of spring noise. I took it apart and decided to set it up completely since I already was going to lube the core to get rid of the noise. I lubed it with Angstrom Gravitas, Dignitas, DNM-37, Compound X, and Lubicle Speedy. After this, the cube was perfectly controllable, and it still maintained a great amount of speed. The cube is not as loud as some people have said, but it is definitely louder than a normal 3x3. I plan on magnetizing this soon, so I hope that that will turn out amazing! (WARNING: This cube literally makes your 3x3 feel like a keychain after an ao12, but it makes normal 3x3 solving very fun for a few solves; after around 5 solves, the small feeling goes away) If you have $10 and don't know what to get with it, definitely go and get this cube!
This is really good for teaching beginners, In the fact that you can point at pieces with them understanding. Althought it is really loud, it is really smooth. Overall
really great cube and a nice addition to the collection.
Smooth turning, nice large size. Performance is impressive.
When it arrived it was smaller than expected. But after playing with it for a couple of hours the size felt perfect I could still use most of the same finger tricks. After returning to my weilong it felt so weird. The weilong felt extremely tiny even doe it was 55m. Overall I would recommend it’s really fun, and turns nice, it maybe could use some magnets, but still good.
Great cube, wish I could use this for feet if feet was still around.
Pretty fun to use actually! A bit loud though
I'm very happy with how smooth the cube is for its size, I did have to lube the core and the pieces to make it better but didn't take much. Quite nice and fun to solve.
I would give this cube higher than 5/5 if possible. Its fantastic.
- The colors are nice and bold without being florescent.
- The cube has some weight to it, so it doesn't feel light or cheap. Feels good in my hands
- The surface feels nice, with the lightly frosted style
- It corner cuts wonderfully, no problem with it locking up or popping
- Its much quieter than 2 other 9cm cubes I have. naturally still louder than other cubes due to its size.
- Similar to the sound, the feel of the cube as you are turning is very nice, the parts of the cube feel very solid, not hollow.
Please cube manufacturers, make more large cubes like this in 4x4 and 5x5
The QiMeng Plus was a cube that looked cool in videos and awesome in person. This cube is really fun to turn and play with and there is a sense of satisfaction when you can get a good time on a cube almost x2 the size of your regular 3x3. The turning feels great and smooth. It isn't too fast but fast enough to turn well. The only reason I can't give this a 5 star, is because you can get this at a certain competitor store for $6.95.