The QiYi QiMeng Plus 3x3 M (9cm) is a big 3x3, but with magnets. If you have large hands and want to try speedsolving a large 3x3, this is the puzzle you're looking for. Looks great on a desk and the turning is fantastic!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Yes. Obviously, you’re not setting any records with this beast, but it is super fun. Plus, after doing 20+ solves, when I went back to my tornado v3 it felt so good and smooth and fast.
This big cube has surprising corner cutting and since you are solving slower, you can use it to practice your look ahead for F2L
This is by far the best cube of its size. The 9cm size is funny, but not unusable. It added several seconds to my time, but that is to be expected. If you are buying a 90mm 3x3, you should get this one.