The QiMing S2 Pyraminx is the latest budget friendly option from QiYi MoFangGe. This pyraminx uses a series of plastic bumps and hollows for alignment. Great for beginners or solvers on a budget, give this one a try!
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
best cube ever
I love it it’s a great cube and it’s really cheap definitely buy this cube
It’s the best pyraminx I have, being the only pyraminx I have.
Great budget cube or shall I say pyrimid can impress freinds and fun to solve 10/10
it doesn't turn to well but it turns great for it's price!
it's a good cube for a beginner but the only problem I have is that the plastic snap is a little bit too strong.
Really great but the only problem w/ it is it does not have good corner cutting
It is an amazing cube, and IT HAS MAGNETS. I didn't know that and when I got it I was so happy. As an experienced cuber, I would say that this is a great pyraminx to start off with.
Thanks for your review! Just so you know, this puzzle does have a clicking mechanism, but it is not magnets. The pieces have small plastic bumps that fit in to grooves around the puzzle.
A good beginner puzzle but there are better