Qiyi Qiyuan S 4x4 - Jelly
The Qiyi Qiyuan S 4x4 - Jelly is just like a typical Qiyi Qiyuan S, except this version has transparent, icy stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
Basically I had originally gotten this along with a few other cubes because I wanted to learn how to solve them all. I didn't think much of it until I actually ended up opening it, to which I found that instructions were included. It's really easy to follow and I solved my 4x4 in a few hours at first. The turning itself is excellent and it's very easy to take apart for any reason. It definitely won't be popping any time soon. Over all I'm happy with my purchase
So this is fine for collection. But not great for speed solving. I'm a beginner and I don't really know what is a good 4x4yet. I do know if been trying to speed solve this 4x4 and it will lock up on center slices. And explode on outer 3x3 turns. (It was abtch to put back together). It is only my second 4x4(my first was Rubik's brand 4x4) this turns fine as long as u don't turn to fast. My times are about 4 min with this thing. I don't recommend it much.
I already ordered a mini cyclone boys 4x4. I hope that works out. I'll review that one in a week or two.