QiYi QiYuan W 4x4
The QiYuan W 4x4 is a budget friendly 4x4 from QiYi that features vibrant half-bright stickers, a robust mechanism, and smooth turning right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
super cheap, and pieces are super light and hollow. It also pops a lot, and is super massive.
i had this before i got the aosu and back then this cube was amazing but now i have the aosu this cube is somewhat bad so only 3/5
little story about the Qiyuan.
i got one and not even ten solves in, one of the blue centres snaps in two from doing a very, very small corner cut(like not even ten degrees, not even kidding here). so i went back and replaced it, and the new one was slower, tighter, and upon further inspection had a deformed piece of plastic stuck to an edge due to improper molding. after i fixed that up, it was still slow after tentioning, although i tend to run anything 4x4 and up fairly tight, but since ive owned it, it has developed an extremely annoying bumpy feeling on the outers that makes them even slower than the inners, which messes me up during my solves. this was my first 4x4, and while i was happy to finally own one, it was very discouraging. i would recommend this for modding, but the speed, bad corner cutting, and poor quality control, it just isn't up for the task of even mid-level speedsolving. so yeah. best bet, according to our good friend J-perm, is the new YJ QI-something 4x4.