The QiYi QiZheng 5x5 is a new entry level 5x5 with many modern design features at a great price.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Click to see exclusions and more details on our returns policy
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The stickers fell down with 2 solves, I had to buy replacement stickers also it’s so unstable and locks up a lot, I can’t turn it so fast, reverse corner cutting is non existent and center caps fall of when i look at it, buy the qizheng s, at the same price it’s a looot better
Really great starter cube. It turns well, locks sometimes but not too much, and is fit for beginners or collectors only. The big oof is the stickers, which peel way too easy. I had to buy replacement stickers, so if possible, save yourself the time and money and get the QiZheng S or the YuXin Cloud.
It is a great buget 5x5, The YuXin Cloud is a lot faster tho, Your choice. This one is controllable.
As the title says it’s really smooth in the outer layers but I wouldn’t recommend for speed solving
I got this cube as a starter 5x5 and its ok. Near impossible to do U' turns and locks up often. Good budget starter but besides that its...Yeah.
it locks up after every turn and i can barelly use it