QiYi QiZheng S 5x5 - Jelly
The Qiyi Qizheng S 5x5 - Jelly is just like a typical Qiyi Qizheng S, except this version has transparent, icy stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
I had a lot of fun with this one ❤️❤️
This 5x5 is good quality. It turns well. No issues with lockups. And it looks great. However, the colors are muted too much such that I get confused between the blues and greens a lot. Especially in low lighting. Definitely not considering any more of the Jelly line because of this.
I'm new to 5x5 and this one is great for beginners for sure and I got it on sale so it was fairly cheap too 😻 I love the jelly colorway a lot
OOTB, this cube is very sandy. As soon as you do about 10 solves, it becomes very fast. It doesn't pop, and corner cutting good. I have never gotten a lock up on this cube ever before. I recommend this puzzle for two reasons. 1. this cube is cheap. 2. it is good cube.
Beautiful cube for the collection!
Qiyi makes good big cubes. I wasn't expecting much from this, but it's fun and easy to turn. I just really don't like how Qiyi prints non-removable logos on their cubes. It kind of ruins the look of the cube for me... But I hope they change that in the future- until then 4 stars max.
Hope to see limited edition varieties of 6x6 and 7x7 in the future!