This QiYi QiZheng S is an inexpensive puzzle with a unique color scheme. This one has vibrant pastel shades that make it great for collecting or displaying.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Turns terrible, too many catches, colors look weird.
is pretty small, just a tiny bit bigger than a 3x3 but turns great! has basically no reverse corner cutting however it can corner cut well over half of an edge piece. great cube to have on your desk and fidget with! dumb me tried to twist the corner for some reason, and now that corner is permanently twisted a very tiny bit.
This cube is sleek! Size is perfect, and it has a pretty nice pallete.
However, it has lockups, especially on reverse corner-cutting. It can corner cut a piece and a half, but it can have severe lockups.
Be careful when assembling and reassembling the cubey as pieces are vurnerable to separation if too much force has been used.