The QiYi Sail 4x4 is the latest 4x4 from QiYi in the MoFangGe speedcube series. This version is quite a bit larger than most mainstream 4x4s, at about 66mm across. It turns smoothly right out of the box, and it comes at a great price.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube was very good , but it absolutely CRUMBLED one time. I was just solving and then POP!!! I don’t have it anymore but when I did it was wortj the money. If you are on a tight budget or just want another 4x4, this is a very good cube for the money
Id say the cube feels blocky and really square a guanlong but without the scratchy feel corner cutting is decent id say its a good intermediate cube but the pieces remind me of shengshou 4x4 my fastest solve so far with this cube is a 1:00.57 possibly my backup cube with my yuxin as main
its a big cube. after adding high visc. lube to it it turns like a crunchy yet super smooth. but the
corners are poorly made and one snapped on me...
using looser tensions are recommended as well.
corner cutting :7/10
this cube was great out of the box, I tenshiond it to my liking and lubed it a little to my liking. No popping but I did make the cube very tight and very little locking. it corner cut 7/8 of a cubie and reverse is just under 1/2 a cubie. so I give this cube a 5/5