The QiYi Snake is a magic snake puzzle. It features 24 individual segments, each of which can be oriented in four possible ways to create many different shapes and patterns.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I mainly bought this for my kids because I loved the original when I was a kid. This one seems a little firmer, snappier in turning, but I enjoy that. Not really a challenge, but a classic.
My first snake so I don't really have a comparison. But feels great quality and super fun to just fidget with.
The pieces click into place really well
This is a great quality snake.
It is much smoother and less noisy than the ShengShou. I also got my kids the ones from Smiggle (called the python puzzle) and the QiYi is cheaper, but similar quality.
And I like the funky colours, different to most of the snakes I have seen