The QiYi Twisty Skewb is an exquisite-looking skewb shape mod designed by YuKang Wu. The Twisty Skewb features a variety of anti-popping and anti-locking mechanisms that make it perform very well right out of the box, and it features high-quality vinyl stickers. A stickerless version is also available with vibrant stickerless colors.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
YEET THIS CUBE ITS OK I GUESS
QiYi Twisty Skewb
This is a pretty cool non wca puzzle. it turns just like a skewb but four centers have an orientation. its a cool looking puzzle and i would recommend it
Everything you could ask for is in this cube. It turns easily and smoothly, and doesn't pop. While it's easy to solve, it's not as simple as the regular skewb. You don't even need to set it up, it's perfect right out of the box. Perfect for anyone looking to expand their collection.