QiYi Warrior W 3x3 - Jelly
The Qiyi Warrior W 3x3 - Jelly is just like a typical Qiyi Warrior W, except this version has transparent, icy stickerless shades.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This product is part of a bundle. Buy together to save 10-30%!
when it got here, it turned pretty bad but after breaking it in it was good. wish it had magnets tho. overall looks very pretty!
I got this QiYi Warrior W 3x3 Jelly because I knew it was not magnetized. Glued in 48 N50 5x2mm magnets, lubed with DNM-37 and loosened the tensions. Now its called butter jelly lol
I bought it for my daughter because she liked the colour scheme. For the purpose of being a pretty cube, it deserves 5 stars. It does not have excellent performance, but that was not expected at this price point.
It’s a pretty sweet cube!!
ONLY $5.99!!! for a budget it looks great and turns great, it even has corner cutting, smooth slicing and turning but also doesn't lock-up. I would seriously reccommend this 3x3 to anyone who wants to get into cubing!
Fun colors...nice turning...but really the kids love the colors
QiYi Warrior W 3x3 - Jelly
this is a really nice cube it's just a warrior w but it looks like jelly but not good enough for a main cube just as a novelty or for collecting
This is a good looking cube, and I use it to keep myself from getting soft using magnetic cubes with opaque colors. I usually scramble two cubes at a time, and do the jelly cube first. It makes my main cube seem easier and quicker.