This QJ 3x3 features a distinct pillowed shape that is intended to make it easier to hold and turn.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
The plastic has a very cheap feel to it, and the cube has little to no corner cutting. Overall more of a novelty cube.
I just got this product, and it has a very plastic like feel to it, my head hurts after using it, and i cant get a very good nights sleep with it. I am not satisfied with this product and would like someone to tell me why this is not working for me. I do believe however that this would be a great rubiks cube ;]
-From a savage monkeu
Better than my gans III and this cube has 60 degree corner cutting and has never popped
honestly i don't use it very much, and it is ok, but the thing that bugs me is that it is a complete v-cube knockoff!!
This is the best cube on the market ( way better then aolongv2 )
Is has amazing corner cutting and dosent need to be lubed. If feliks used this cube he would be sub 4 no doubt.
Every few turns I make leads to popped center caps and lots of pops do to the smallest corner cut. I have decided that if the center caps fall out that much, then you can take all of the center caps out and use this as a void cube. I wouldn't recommend this cube.
This cube is really bad after a few turns I could tell it had potential. But it pops way to much. If you even make the slightest mistake it pops. Even after tightening the cube it did not change how much it pops. I would not recommend buying it.