The QJ Pyraminx Crystal is a 12-sided face-turning puzzle. The puzzle turns fairly smooth right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I found this puzzle to be fun to solve. It functions almost like a mix between a kilominx and a pyraminx, which made for an interesting solve strategy. The only problem with the puzzle is that sometimes, the pieces come out of alignment. This can be annoying, but is easy to fix. Overall, I would recommend buying this puzzle. It's a worthy addition to any cuber's collection.
I am very happy to own a puzzle like this, I have been trying to solve it for quite some time. Till now it has not popped but locks up occasionally.
I found this puzzle to be adequate at best.
The turning is scratchy, and sometimes catchy, but otherwise I've had no issues with popping.
The stickers are the greatest downfall. It doesn't follow the normal Megaminx color scheme and the quality of the stickers themselves are a bit poor. Some of them are slightly transparent. Others were peeling off the moment the puzzle was unboxed. I wish I could get an extra set to completely resticker the puzzle.
While this puzzle would fit alright in any collection, you could possibly do better to find a different brand.
The cube can be scratchy and sometimes unstable, though I found if you turn a slice with your whole hand it is good. If you are up for a decent puzzle this is perfect for it.
The pieces move out of alignment so much. It turns really stiff, as well. I say get the mefferts version.
Pops almost every time you turn it. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.