The QJ Pyraminx Crystal is a 12-sided face-turning puzzle. The puzzle turns fairly smooth right out of the box. This version features high-quality, durable tiles.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This cube is fun but when I play with it I want to smash it with a rock. It locks up like crazy
The solving of this puzzle is actually pretty fun, but other than that, this puzzle is a bust. It came with glue covering the whole puzzle and popped quite frequently. There are little internal pieces that also come out and are a pain to put back in. Even the tiles came off sometimes. Unless you want it for show (the glue takes that away), then don't buy, use the $15 on something else.
This cube moves okay for the overall quality but mine came with glue covering one side.
It's really fun to solve, but it locks up way too much.the edges get stuck during turns, and it turns slowly. The tiles also came off, but you can just superglue them on. Overall, it's an ok puzzle.
It locks a little at time but overall very fun puzzle, not too challenging, watch JRCuber's tutorial.
when you turn it, it gets stuck in the middle