QJ Pyraminx (Tiled)
The QJ Pyraminx is a low-priced pyraminx puzzle featuring thick and durable tiles on each side. It features a clicking mechanism that helps the sides snap into place when solving.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I bought this puzzle as a beginner pyraminx. However, the puzzle popped and broke and one piece came out and is now impossible to put back. I tried to fix it and cut my thumb in the process.
This puzzle is garbage, but you can use this a a Christmas GAG gift for someone you hate or to just prank your friends. This is why I said 5 stars not 1.
Turns okay but ball bearing too tough and after a month started popping and the plastic on the edge pieces broke(5 out of 6 broke).
So, I didn't buy this from the cubicle but from another store
out of the box it was actually ok and not too bad, after a couple solves though it started popping like crazy and was a big problem
so i tightened the tensions and it was a bit better but a bit after that it literally started exploding after a few turns
dont get this
the QJ pyraminx is by far the "best" on the market, so get it for someone you care about (as a prank) like the programming cuber did
I never knew QJ could do such a bad job on a pyraminx and the first turn out of the box a tile fell of just buy a moyu pyraminx or qiyi pyraminx.
This pyraminx is horrible. I like tiles because they make the puzzle more durable, but these tiles are very thick and slippery. Even after I tried lube, the puzzle was hard to turn and don't even get me started on the corner cutting. DON'T GET THIS PLEASE!