The QJ Skewb is a popular choice for skewb solvers due to its solid turning. It turns smooth right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
I only have the QiYi Skweb, which is the best of the best, so one friend gave me for a while an QJ skewb and it was as bad as Hasbro Rubik's Cube.
Horrible puzzle: bad turning, pieces and core broke easily and just horrible quality. Only thing good about it was the textured stickers. The lan lan is much stronger and smoother.
REALLY awful skewb, get a lan lan. Despite having the exact same mechanism it turns awfully and is incredibly hard to disassemble. However the stickers are nice and they are textured. Not worth the price.
Great puzzle, stickers seem like good quality too.
Here is my video of this puzzle, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECYWzczl828