The QJ Skewb Diamond is a shape modification of a skewb puzzle. It turns smoothly and features a nice clicking mechanism to help the pieces click into place.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It pops all the time no matter how you turn it ,I t arrived outside of the box with 2 stickers already peeling, I was quite surprised how big the puzzle was.
it pops almost every full rotation. it get very frustrating but it is very easy to solve
When I received this puzzle, it was falling out of the box, but it didn't seem as much of a problem to me. Upon first turns, it was VERY clicky. Too clicky, actually. Lubricating this thing with weight 5 did not make any difference at all. Corner cutting is non existent, and the ball bearings are impossible to remove. I found a missing ball bearing in one of the octahedron's centers, as well. (Octahedron's center = Skewb's corner) However, I'm going to give an extra star because it's very fun to solve.
Honestly, I would recommend the LanLan or Meffert's instead.