The QJ Skewb Megaminx is a 12-sided 3x3x3 shape mod. The puzzle turns fairly smooth right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Should simply be called a 3x3 dodecahedron as this is neither a skewb nor a megaminx.
Stiff, yes stable. Optimally requires lube if you wish to work on your times, but most people aren't as interested in speed cubing shape mods and other such super cubes.
Final note, this is FAR smaller than a regular megaminx. Can easily fit right in your pocket which is nice if you ever feel like taking a puzzle on the go.
This is an ok puzzle. Worth noting is that the name is somewhat misleading. I'm not sure why the word 'skewb' is in the name of this puzzle. It is just a 3x3 shape mod into a dodecahedron. Centers must be oriented properly on it too. Turning is find but definitely needs a bit of lube.