The QJ Skewb Ultimate is a 12-sided shape modification of a skewb. It features a clicking mechanism that helps the sides snap into place. The puzzle turns well right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Staight out of its dusty box, the cube turns well, with the same click and feel as my YuXin Pyraminx, but the bearings feel a bit more firm and stable. Click is loud. Surprised at its size: its slightly larger than my QiYi Megaminx, though I had imagined it would be just slightly larger than a 3x3. It measures 88mm at its widest, the Megaminx is only 80. Fortunately, I did not experience any of the popping issues described by a previous reviewer. Would recommend to anyone who likes shape mods and wants a fun cube to pass the time.
It turns ok and overall works which is the only thing that keeps it from getting 1 star. It pops soooo much I have not been able to finish any solve. It isn't like it take much alignment error to pop. This cube just wants to come apart. It is not even that interesting to solve it is basically a skewb supercube. Would not recommend. P.S. This is made from a LanLan skewb so the mech is the same so the popping is not QJ's fault. Also, I had a corner that came completely apart. The screw that held together the ballbearings and the whole corner was not tightened from the factory.