QJ Super Floppy 1x3x3
The QJ Super Floppy 1x3x3 is a classic cuboid with traditional square stickers. It is available in black or white plastic.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
With most cuboids, they should have frequent lockups or slow turning due to their irregular core, like with a void cube. This cube, however, turns magnificently. However, the color scheme is incorrect, and I can't figure out how to disassemble it. That's really the only down-side, as this is an amazing cube. I would definitely recommend it.
This cube is okay. It turns pretty well, but locks up sometimes. It shapeshifts just fine, but sometimes it catches and wont turn. Also, the color scheme is wrong, which isnt a huge problem. Overall this is a good cube but still has some minor issues.
Turning is very nice and smooth, you get occasional lock-ups which aren't that bad. Its a lot better than my previous super floppy cube which was the one from yj (which at times didn't even turn) But my one complaint is the stickers-they peel sort of easily and the shades are dull and not very appealing. And also one of the center caps kept falling off but that was a super easy fix, just super glued it down. But other than that small thing this is a very nice turning easy little cuboid and I would recommend buying it!
This puzzle turns great for the most part, however the tensions are extremely uneven. One side is extremely tight, one is relatively tight, and the two others are extremely loose. It also has a lot of bad catching issues, especially during shapeshifting. However, away from these two issues, the puzzle turns really nicely. The issues would be fixable, but the center caps are extremely difficult to take off without breaking the puzzle, however one of the caps has a bunch of flash making it easier to take off. Finally, the stickers are quite thin, and a notable exception of the white and blue stickers, they have a lot of bubbles and overall, the shades are dull.
this "cube" is literal crap. falls apart even if you just look at it. I'll never waste money on trash again.
It is a good puzzle to add to the collection, but there are some issues. It catches dust like your dresser that you never clean. The shades are dull. And it locks up a bit. Still a fun puzzle and an eye catcher.
I have now bought all floppy cubes on this site and let me just say this is the best one you can get!
I put them all in order from best to least best...
1. QJ Super Floppy - Smooth, Good deal, Decent sticker placement, Excellent feel in your hands, Does not break easily.
2. LanLan Super Floppy- This is also very smooth, However the price is very expensive, and The sticker placement is horrible, It does however Feel good in your hands, and also does not break easily.
3. Z Super Floppy - This is one is once again very smooth, Feels a little too light in your hands, Decent deal, Good sticker placement, and breaks pretty easily.
4. YJ Super Floppy - This Super floppy is not smooth at all, Feels good in your hands, Not a good deal, Good sticker placement, Breaks WAY to easily and definetley the hardest to put back together ( I have taken apart all of these Super Floppys, except QJ and Lan Lan and this one is the most difficult.)
I hope this helps you out in choosing a Super Floppy :)
This puzzle is a great one for the desk as a cuber, it can be a great fidget toy that you can play around with. This puzzle turns amazing and never locks up as long as you don't plan on speedcubing with it. I really enjoy this puzzle for it's price and it's quality.
5 stars! I love this cube. It was the one that got me into cubing. I got it from my brother. Overall, this cube is amazing. Its easy to solve so it makes a great beginner cube.
the puzzle itself isnt to hard, and it turns and feels pretty good. Altho it does lock up a lot but that wasnt to much of a problem for me