The QJ Tetrakaidecahedron is an exotic-looking, 14-sided puzzle with an equally exotic-sounding name. The puzzle turns fairly smooth right out of the box.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
It's a cool puzzle and fun to solve, but only if you look passed its issues. The stickers are misaligned and the ball bearings are unnecessary. The bearings make it extremely loud and hard to turn. I am actually planning on taking the bearings out if possible. Other than that, I haven't had any lock ups or catching.
Just a skewb shape mod but very clicky. Nothing really special. Turns decent.
This puzzle is a truncated skewb Octahedron. It can be solved as a skewb. Anyway, this is quite a funny puzzle.