For $10, we will send you a brand new premium puzzle at random! This is a good chance to receive a great deal and a welcomed surprise for any cuber.
Your random premium puzzle is guaranteed to have a higher retail value than $10.
All sales final. Premium Cube Guarantee does not apply.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Currently retails for $21 and sold out. Great bang for your buck since it is a very high quality square-1. You can read the reviews of it there https://www.thecubicle.com/products/cubicle-volt
I got a pro shop volt and a cubicle labs weiPo m
I love the volt the WeiPo is ok
I got a Cubicle Labs GTSM! It turns amazingly and I’d really recommend it to anybody!
Yesterday I received the Cubicle Pro Shop MGC M but I think it isn't at the same time. Because it was only sticker less, but I received a white version... This cube was great OOTB it was a little sluggish but after I added Compound X and it erased the sluggishness completely, it was so speedy and the turns were effortless, now my new main! My brother set his unofficial PB on it of 1.399 seconds XD. Thank you Cubicle for this great cube please don't discontinue it. I love it, thank you so much!!!
P.S I probably going to buy the 20$ one and see what I get I'll say what I'll get on the 20$ one. Bye!!!