Random Premium Puzzle ($40)
For $40, we will send you a brand new premium puzzle at random! This is a good chance to receive a great deal and a welcomed surprise for any cuber.
Your random premium puzzle is guaranteed to have a higher retail value than $40.
All sales final. Premium Cube Guarantee does not apply.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $45.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Received the Cubicle Labs WuShuang M in the random draw . Still in my first few solves excited to see how it turns out once broken in. Fun thing to do the random cube. Hoping it replaces the Moyu 5x5 I have been using. Good luck to everyone else that ordered
I ordered on Thursday a $40 mystery premium cube and an Angstrom Gans 356 X (Awesome setup, BTW).
Took a chance. I was hoping for a bigger cube. Well today, Monday, I got a sweet Cubicle Labs 6x6 Shadow M in Black...
I'm thrilled with this cube's performance, stickers, etc...Over a $60 dollar cube for $40. Big Thanks, to the Cubicle for a great mystery cube. A welcomed addition to my collection & most definitely my new 6x6 main.