Rubik's Impossible 3x3
The Rubik's Impossible 3x3 uses lenticular stickers in an attempt to fool you. From one angle the puzzle will look solved, but from another it looks like a scrambled mess. The cube in the product picture is actually 100% solved! Be amazed and maybe a little confused by this new 3x3 from Rubik's.
AKA: Rubix Impossible
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $39.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $75.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
Rubik's Impossible 3x3
turns great love the puzzle, affordable price love it, please come back heavens i need u
This is an awesome puzzle but if you want to save some MoNEy for RUBIKS CUbes buy this puzzle in walmart or on amazon its $5 cheaper
Didn’t think it would be as difficult as it is. Price is pretty high Walmart has them for $14. Very cool twist for a 3x3.
This puzzle is actually more mind boggling than it looks. After a few days, however, I was able to finally solve it. As the description says, it changes colors at different angles, hence the title, "Impossible". The turning of the actually cube is much like the original Rubiks brand 3x3, though I notice it's not as bad. It's also pretty heavy(i dropped it on my foot and it hurts :/). As for price, I don't really think it's worth it.