The ScrapeRite sticker razor is perfect for removing stickers from cubes. The polycarbonate blade material is very durable and not easy to dull, which is great if you plan on removing a lot of stickers, but it is soft enough that it won't damage your cube. This version features sharp blades on both sides, which makes it ideal for use in a blade holder (it will fit both ScrapeRite and LanLan blade holders).
Some tips for maximizing the life of the blade:
- Only use the blade to pick up one corner of the sticker. You can use your fingers to pick up the rest of the sticker.
- Try turning the blade around if one side is getting dull
- You can use a diamond file (sold in Accessories section) to sharpen the blade if it gets dull. Just gently file off the rough spot to make it sharp again, and it should work just like new.
Not completely satisfied with this product? We accept returns within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date, for either store credit, or a full refund to the payment method — the choice is yours.
Our Promise to You
All of our products are guaranteed to be free of defects, or we will replace and reship at no cost to you. Please contact us within 4 weeks (28 days) past the delivery date to report any issues with items you have purchased.
Please note that some new cubes when being used for the first few times may experience what is termed a "pop". This is when one or more parts of a puzzle pop out without any damage actually being done to any of the pieces. This also occurs from time to time during normal usage. Pops are typically not considered a defect if the parts which come off can be reassembled by hand.
The corners on 2x2 puzzles should not be twisted as doing so may snap the piece. Damage caused by corner twisting is not considered to be a defect.
Fast & Free Shipping Available!
- Free standard U.S. shipping (includes Hawaii, Alaska, and AFO/APO) (2-5 business days) is offered for orders with a subtotal of $55.00+. Free expedited shipping (1-3 business days) is offered at $85.00+.
- All orders are shipped from our New York warehouse.
- Orders are shipped the same business day they are placed, or the next business day. The cutoff for same day shipping is 3PM EST.
- There is no processing/handling surcharge — all our shipping rates are at rock-bottom.
- We ship to all countries not sanctioned by the U.S. government.
- We advise that you look into your country's customs laws before ordering.
This is great, it lasts for a long time, without needing to sharpen it with a diamond file. I’ve had mine for over a year, and still haven’t had to sharpen it. Sure, it gets a little bit more dull, but that really does not affect the sticker peeling of the razor. If you use it gently, you should not need to sharpen it for longer, or as long as I haven’t, and still have not needed to.
Was able to get like 5 stickers off before it got dull. Tried using all sides and parts which weren't and couldn't even get all the stickers off of one side of my 5x5. Ended up just using my fingernails.
ScrapeRite Polycarbonate Sticker Razor (2-Sided)
Didn’t get it
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this removed stickers from a cube. Works 100% as expected!
Helps with stickers